Continuing Education and On-call Consulting
“Dr. deGroot speaks with a rare blend of knowledge and seamless language to deliver a “user friendly” workshop for professionals and the public.”
— Leslie, Social Worker
1. Take your pick from a series of online video training courses: Management of patients with hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance disorders. *Each provider will receive a course outline/continuing ed credit form with their name and license number for their official continuing ed records. $75/CE hour.
“I loved the Tinnitus CE course. The organization and level of the pathophysiology was well balanced and I took away a lot of applicable information. I am glad to have a strategy now for patients who are told “there is nothing that can be done for them” if one particular modality does not work.”
– Dr. Joshua Angula, DAOM, EAMP – Seattle, WA
2. On-site continuing education credits related to management of patients with hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance disorders, tailored specifically to your practice and patient population. Includes course outlines/proof of continuing ed credit (*that you must self-report to your credentialing body), hearing loss referral quick guide, and your practice name can be added to the local list of Hearing Ally trained providers given to families affected by hearing loss. For MD’s these qualify for Category II CME’s in the state of Washington. Contact me to discuss your interests and find a presentation package that works for your practice.
3. Large presentations to groups of 15+ providers of varied specialties will be held throughout the year. Please contact me for a schedule of events. Pricing is varied based on the events at which I may or may not be the only presenter.
4. Hearing Ally is available on-call for your professional team. Save time researching dead-end or out-dated publications on specific conditions and get quick clues and answers – just like having an audiologist in your office. Call or email us with questions about your cases and we will return your call within 24 hours. Contact us to discuss a low-cost annual membership that works for your practice.