Private Family Sessions
Group and one-on-one training for those affected by hearing loss:
Increase success with current hearing aids
Find the right alternatives to hearing aids when needed
Feel confident about where you chose to buy hearing aids
Reduce risk of depression, dementia, and falls later in life
Get Access to audiologist on-call support
- Free 15 minute initial consult by phone to establish how Hearing Ally can address you and your family’s needs.
- Sessions at your home (or other quiet and private gathering place) with your immediate family (up to 7 people*) to educate members about:
- Hearing loss (and tinnitus).
- Making the most of the hearing aids you have or finding hearing aid alternatives.
- Communication strategies and tips for improving specific listening environments (such as the meeting location, if desired).
- Navigating hearing healthcare in your area – where to get your hearing tested or buy hearing aids.
- We can also discuss navigating hearing loss in the workplace and ADA requirements.
- $180 for the first hour, $125 for each additional hour (if paid by credit card/PayPal). Typically 1-2 hours long. There is no charge for travel within 30 minutes of area code 98136 – longer distances may require an additional fee. Cash is not accepted, a $5 discount is applied to each visit if paid by local check.
- All training attendees receive the list of Hearing Ally trained local healthcare providers and businesses.
- All families who receive training may also sign up for audiologist on-call support where family members can call or email with specific questions and we can respond within 24 hours.
*Contact me to discuss family sessions with more than 7 members.